Links and Events
My rugs can also be found at:
- Northeast Kingdom Artisans Guild, St. Johnsbury, Vermont
A cooperative craft gallery owned and managed by artisans featuring the work of over 100 juried Vermont craftspeople.
- In the Guild's Backroom Gallery April 27 - June 15, "Magic Carpets -- The Rugmakers' Art." This group show features hooked, braided, and felted rugs by six Vermont rugmakers.
- The Vermont Folklife Center in Middlebury, Vermont www.vermontfolklifecenter.org
- Valley Forge Pennsylvania Braid-In April 29 - May 1, 2011
Immerse yourself in a weekend braiding with kindred spirits from all over the country. Instruction for all levels. I'll be teaching the pinwheel design this year! www.valleyforgerugbraidingguild.com
- New England Braids at Methuen, MA October 21-23, 2011.
Open to all with an interest in braiding rugs -- beginners to experts. I'll be teaching the pinwheel technique! FMI contact Carol Broadbent firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 332-9038.
Fabric and Supplies
- Loretta Zvarick offers beautiful selection braiding wool at reasonable prices. www.rugbraidingfabric.com
- The Dorr Mill Store in Guild NH offers a huge selection of wool for braiding and hooking as well as supplies and accessories. They also maintain a list of teachers. www.dorrmillstore.com